- Extensive, invaluable expertise across Industrial Technology
- Significant operational and turnaround experience within the automotive, building products and energy sectors
- Differentiated and difficult to replicate approach to identifying merger opportunities
- Exceptionally strong investing track record with over sixty years of combined investing experience
- Deep industry relationships enables collaborative effort on sourcing acquisition targets
- Mr. Honour served as Chairman of Sustainable Opportunities Acquisition Corp (NYSE:SOAC), the first ESG focused SPAC, completed a $300 million IPO in May 2020
- Sustainability and Automation investing leadership recently highlighted through SPAC transaction of Innoviz Technologies, a LiDAR sensors and perception software provider, by Collective Growth Corporation, which Perception Capital co-sponsored
- Leverage decades of experience executing operational and financial improvements
- Expertise in conducting robust diligence, developing and executing transformative strategies, and preparing private companies for public company requirements
Forward Looking Statements:
This website includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements may be identified by the use of words such as “forecast,” “intend,” “seek,” “target,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “will,” “expect,” “estimate,” “plan,” “outlook,” and “project” and other similar expressions that predict or indicate future events or trends or that are not statements of historical matters. Such forward-looking statements include statements about our beliefs and expectations and the estimated financial information and other projections contained herein. Such forward-looking statements with respect to revenues, earnings, performance, strategies, prospects and other aspects of the businesses of Perception Capital Corp. II (the “Company”) are based on current expectations that are subject to risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Please refer to the final prospectus of the Company under “Risk Factors” therein, and other documents filed or to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) by the Company. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. The Company undertakes no commitment to update or revise the forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.
No Offer or Solicitation:
The information on this website shall not constitute a solicitation of a proxy, consent or authorization with respect to any securities or in respect of any transaction. The information on this website shall also not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of securities in any states or jurisdictions in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. No offering of securities shall be made except by means of a prospectus meeting the requirements of section 10 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.